Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Modeling...

Here are some pictures during when I was doing some modeling...

During the Camel Active fashion show, I was one of the 6 female models.

This was at some club...I cant remember the name.. I dont really go clubbing.. so far I went only once... :X




Photoshoot for Rico Rinaldi's Designs somewhere at a car park outside of KL Sentral.. I am the one in the middle. :)

During Style Wars, was modeling for Rico Rinaldi.

Eva, Doly, Rico and Me! during Style Wars!

During the Gothic Fashion Show at LUCT.. I modeled for Stefanie :)


My friends and I during the Creativity in Motion Fashion Show, it was held in Bangsar Shopping center. It was a fun long day :)

checking out the brochure of the photoshoot

Modeling for San San. He got one of the best student award .

Photoshoot for the Creativity in Motion Photoshoot, Outfit by Diana Azmi

During the Maya Event at LUCT, I got a chance to wear this beautiful indian outfit. :D

Hahaha.. Doly and Me dressed up for the Arrival of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad at LUCT. Doly is dressed as a Japanese , and me as a Thai girl :P .. it was fun.

During the Batik Fashion show at LUCT

Eleen Yong and me during the batik islamic fashion show at The Royale Chulan Hotel



During Miss Malaysia Universe. Eleen and Me. :)

During F1 2009,I was one of the grid girls.I am the 4th from the left. :D



ohhh yeeaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment