Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Asian Super Model Contest 2009

In July 2009, I went to China along with Cassandra Patrick and Eleen Yong to participate in the Asian Super Model Contest. I've got to say that it is a very tiring experience... we were rehearsing non-stop for about 9 days to make this event a sucessful one... But I had a great time. It was my first time travelling to China. This event took place in the Guang Xi TV station in Nanning China. I wanna thank Ashley for giving me a chance to participate and also Cassandra and Eleen for teaching me catwalk. :)

The whole group


Outside a stadium... all of us in our countries traditional Costume :) i am the one in the Iban outfit.

from left: Cassandra Patrick, Ashley Chan, eleen Yong and Me. Ashley was the one who was taking care of us. :)

Us in our Malaysian traditional costume :)
Cass, Eleen and I together with the Koreans and Japanese

Us with the choreographer
Chinese tribal costumes! its so beautiful!
Swimsuit round
The Dresses are by Dorian Ho. I never realized that the clothes were that beautiful...
Evening gown round

No comments:

Post a Comment